AN INNOVATIVE NETWORK AT THE HEART OF ALL YOUR IT TASKS.
Housing and co-location for the highest level of demands.
The miniaturised illustration of our data centers shows what a server room in your own company would have to do in order to fulfil the demands of a modern data center. The operational aspect would be a costly matter! Legal security directives, your own quality requirements and restrictions caused by enforced use of your own structural realities often make implementing data center infrastructure in the company’s location either very complicated or virtually impossible. First Colo operates co-location sites in modern and secure data centers in Germany, and at geo-redundant locations across Europe. In Frankfurt we operate a data center divided into two sections in adjacent wings of a building with separte cooling circuits, fire compartments and co-location sites covering a total of more than 1,800 m². Our overall IT infrastructure is designed with full redundancy, and meets the highest levels of quality and security. By providing enough staff and component capacity we are even able to implement larger IT projects at short notice. The outsourcing of IT services as part of your corporate decision-making is therefore a timely and worthwhile alternative to having your own server room.
- Biometric access systems (fingerprint)
- Early fire detection system
- 2 fire compartments
- Automatic signalling of XYZ(s)
- Intrusion detection system
- Security service on standby 24/7
- Monitoring of the whole data center and forward-feeding of all alarms to the fire service
- Raised floor (XYZ kN/m, height 50cm)
- F90 walls with steel security doors
- At least 3.00m clear room height (top edge raised floor)
- Door width circa 126cm
- Controlled access to the rooms
- Doorman at building entrance
- Access possible 24/7
Cooling and ventilation systems
- Redundant N+1 air-conditioning unit
- Air fed across the raised floor, warm air extractor in ceiling area
- Cold aisle and hot aisle arrangement
- Controllable precision air-conditioning technology
- Air-conditioning class/air-conditioning standard ???
- 2 XYZ volt UPS systems, min. XYZ Reserve time
- Electrical installation with overvoltage protection and energy distribution
- Power supply via XYZ sub-distribution by means of transfer point in data center area
- 2 emergency power systems for the whole building
- Grounding/potential equalisation in accordance with standard XYZ